Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Emotion Commotion


Emotion Commotion

Often times
i wonder where i get these feelings from
On the surface it looks
m happy
but inside i know
i can do better
much better
not fake a smile
but make a smile
and wear it
with pride
for being myself
and for doing the right
things and
choices made
that decide
not a regret later

Time and again
life comes to an intersection
where i need make a selection
should i take the uphill walk?
the walk to peace
the walk to perfection
Or should i go the downhill way?
no time to think
no time to pray
may i seem helpless
then my integrity i slay

Like a blink of an eye
sequence of scenes
like another heart break story
outside may look glamorous
but as a true fact
inside it has no glory
deceiving friends
cheating lies
I Me My
that's all
simply sense gratify
exploitation that's all
of people, minds, times and emotions
All around

Things take place
places change situations
situations brings decisions
decisions that i have to make
its now or never
can't have a break
what to do?
good or bad
that's not even the criteria
m bound
by a hidden obligation
my false pride

O Lord of the Worlds
send me that strength
to deal with my insecure inside
send me that courage
to make the right choice
and send me that wisdom
to discriminate
and not be selfish
and be a part of the rat race
where even if You win
You're still a Rat
there ain't no peace here
there ain't no purity
accept or reject
it stays a fact

But yet i fold my palms
and take a deep breath
and i meditate
on Your supreme self
seeking forgiveness
seeking some strength
and be that better person
that i know i am
deep down somewhere
i know for sure
i can change and take up
the right steps
take up the cure
but until then i ask
not to judge me
not to be impatient
little soul i am
and m trying too
to break free
obligated to pain
no more i'll be

Send me love
please send me some
Send me warmth
its a cold place
Send me care
for i do dare
Bring an end to this sad phase
and wishful
I am
to start again
In hope to find you
The reservoir
of eternity & knowledge & bliss


1 comment: