Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Servant's Prayer

Servant's Prayers

Hey Govinda

You are my Lord

Your are the master

I pray to You

At Your Lotus Feet

With the holy name

In my mouth

And on the holy Tulsi Bead

That transcendental

Sound Vibration

The One which is the only hope, the only way

To cleanse the mirror of our heart

So to reach You

In this Kalyug Day

Hey Govinda

I offer obeisance

To You & Prabhupada

You've looked after & would always do

You care, m sure and I always knew

Your holy name it purifies

Can change one's destiny

Please help me be more humble

And bring out the best in me

That devotee of Yours who lives inside

But has been

Taken over by false ego and pride

So please help me be humble

And tolerant indeed

And strength to deal with insult

Devoid of all lust and forsake all greed

Next time, when someone judge me

I'll humbly pray to You inside

So I won't fall pray to

Maya's delight

Within my heart

May Prabhupada

Remind me of You

And my little prayer

To stay humble

And get back into Your service

In my own little ways

But with love I shall do it

Coz that's what we pray

Seeking loving devotional service

Hare Krsna, Hare Ram

No comments: